Hey Queen! Every MENEN Hair Co. bundle comes to you with pre-sealed wefts and is pre-cleansed! To further define and enhance the natural curl pattern we recommend a quick co-wash* prior to installation. If you find any weft- sealant residue along the weft, simply co wash the hair using a conditioning cleanser to remove.
*co-wash - a term used for cleansing with conditioner.
- Use dime-size amount of conditioning cleanser, per bundle, with warm water to gently cleanse bundles without tugging or pulling. Avoid intense scrubbing. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with your choice of leave-in conditioner to retain hydration, enhance natural pattern, and avoid frizz.
*see approved hair care brands
- Prior to detangling, apply leave-in conditioner. Use wide tooth comb ONLY to detangle MENEN Hair Co. products. Start detangling from the ends of the hair working your way towards the weft gently. Allow to Air Dry.
DO NOT use bristle/boar brush on curly hair patterns.
*see approved hair tool types
- Style as you wish, queen! MENEN Hair Co. bundles and other human hair products are of the highest quality of unprocessed hair (excluding blonde and steam styled bundles), so you can use heat, bleach, and dye to style.
Heat Warnings: Apply heat protectant prior to heat styling.
To avoid heat damage, DO NOT use heat higher than 400 degrees.
DO NOT apply intense heat to hair every day.
Color Warnings:See professional hairstylist for your hair coloring needs.
Note hair can become dry after bleaching/dying hair. Simply hydrate more frequently.
Avoid box-color dyes.
-Use satin pillowcase or satin bonnet to retain hydration, avoid frizz, and avoid tangles.
-Use soft rollers, Flexi rods, perm rods, or pin-curled hair, to keep manipulated style fresh.
-secure edges with satin scarf to keep closure/frontal installation fresh.
- DO NOT PULL mink lashes, as they are handmade.
- DO NOT GET WET i.e. swim with lashes
-To remove lashes from tray simply lift corner of lash band and gently lift off tray.
-Apply mascara to natural lashes prior to applying.
-After removal, gently remove glue and place lashes back in lash tray for next use. (25 uses)